Hits: 6076

ZOO Olo­mouc je otvo­re­ná pre verej­nosť od roku 1956 (zoo​-olo​mouc​.cz). Zalo­že­ná bola 31.03.1952 (Wiki­pe­dia CS). Na plo­che 42.5 hek­tá­ra sa nachá­dza asi 400 dru­hov zvie­rat. Z vyhliad­ko­vej veže 32 met­rov vyso­kej mož­no pozo­ro­vať oko­lie Olo­mou­cu, okrem iné­ho aj neďa­le­kú bazi­li­ku na Sva­tém Kopeč­ku. ZOO Olo­mouc spo­lu­pra­cu­je so ZOO Opo­le od roku 1985 (zoo​-olo​mouc​.cz).


ZOO Olo­mouc has been open to the pub­lic sin­ce 1956 (zoo​-olo​mouc​.cz). Estab­lis­hed on March 31, 1952 (Wiki­pe­dia CS), it spans 42.5 hec­ta­res and is home to app­ro­xi­ma­te­ly 400 ani­mal spe­cies. From the 32-​meter-​high lookout tower, visi­tors can enjoy vie­ws of Olo­mouc, inc­lu­ding the near­by basi­li­ca on Sva­tý Kope­ček. ZOO Olo­mouc has col­la­bo­ra­ted with ZOO Opo­le sin­ce 1985 (zoo​-olo​mouc​.cz).


Odka­zy

Use Facebook to Comment on this Post